On the eve of Congress’s count of the electoral votes, and the Georgia Senate race runoffs, here’s my prediction of what is going to happen:
On the Hill…
> It’s going to be a long day with a lot of rhetoric and no result other than Joe Biden being confirmed as the next President of the United States.
1. Because not every swamp monster is a leftist, a liberal, or a Democrat.
2. Some conservatives simply don’t want more of Trump but are afraid to say it out loud for fear of 76 million plus Trumpers.
3. Because, for whatever reason, all those who could step up and fight this like the Supreme Court and Republicans in the Senate, have signaled that they are not interested.
4. Because good people don’t riot and destroy cities when they lose.
5. Because this is not about the people’s voice anymore.
> I expect to see losses in both races.
1. Because those who committed fraud in the General Election discovered that they could cheat and get away with it. There is no reason not to cheat now especially with so much at stake. It’s a freebie.
I hope I am wrong on all accounts.
Categories: The Fall of America